Yuba College Promise - FREE Tuition - Enroll Today!
for First-time, Full-time Students!
- Enroll in Fall 2018 Classes at yc.yccd.edu!
- As a California Resident you receive FREE tuition!
- Your ladder to a successful job or transfer begins!
Yuba College Promise
Starting in Fall 2018, the Yuba College Promise will pay for tuition for new, first-time, full-time Yuba College students for up to two semesters.
All first-time college students, including students who earned college units while still in high school
- who are California Residents or AB540 eligible
- complete a FAFSA or CA Dream Act Application
- enroll in and complete 12 or more units
Is this program free for all students?
- Yes, this program is not awarded on the basis of financial need.
What is covered?
- The Promise covers full-time enrollment tuition.
Are student fees such as health and course material fees covered?
- No, the student is still responsible for health fees, course material fees, books, etc.
How will tuition be paid?
- Students' fees will be waived once their eligibility is determined. No direct cash disbursements will occur.
Can students get their tuition waived if they take more then 12 units?
How long is this program good for?
- The Promise is for the students' first year only at this time.
For more information about the Yuba College Promise Program, contact Financial Aid at: (530) 749-7999 or email: email@example.com